Wordpress Plugin Ionoleggioauto
Add a car hire search box to your blog
This Wordpress travel plugin is the ultimate price comparison tool which allows your visitors to search and compare car rentals directly on your website.
Install the plugin and start earning money with Hispacar today. Blog about your favorite destinations and implement our search box so your visitors can use the Ionoleggioauto.com search platform for all their car hire needs anywhere in the world.
For an example click here:
TABLE OF CONTENTS1. Plugin Features 2. Installation 3. Setup 4. Usage 5. Affiliates 6. Revenue 7. Demo 8. Screenshots 9. Support 10. Feedback
1. Plugin Features
You can add the car hire search box anywhere on your blog and customize the design to fit the look and feel of your website.
The search box is easy to implement and a new source of income for bloggers as every booking automatically generates a commission. The plugin calculates prices and availability from more than 750 different providers worldwide including leading car rental companies and many local suppliers.
The service adds value to your travel blog by helping your visitors to find the best rates for their travel needs.
Search Box Features
- show car hire prices in more than 30.000 destinations worldwide
- check availability in more than 150 different countries
- list vehicles from over 900 suppliers worldwide and growing
- earn commissions for every booking made on your website
- customize the search box to the look and feel of your website
- show the search box in the language of your website visitors
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working, from the first step to the last one.
- Download the plugin here
- Unpack it to your local computer
- Upload the folder /car-rental-booking-engine-ionoleggioauto/ to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin in the admin panel in WordPress
After activating the Ionoleggioauto car rental plugin, use the setup options to customize your search.
- Title: introduce an appropriate title.
- Affiliate ID: If you want to monetize the plugin you need to request an affiliate ID. Click on the link to register and request an affiliate ID. The searchbox will work fine for non-registered sites as well, however to get paid you must use an affiliate ID otherwise the plugin will be unable to track any commissions.
- Search box language: Select the language you would like to use on the search box. If you do not select a language English will be used by default.
- Default location: This field can be set to a default location if you prefer. Visitors can still search for a car in any destination worldwide by typing in a different destination.
- Text and Border color: Define the color code you would like to use for the border and the text of the search box. If you don’t know the color code click on the link for a color code picker.
- Background color: Define the background color code of the searchbox. Use the color code picker if you don’t know the color code.
- Button color: Define the color of the call to action button. Use the color code picker if you don’t know the color code.
- Button text color: Define the color of the text on the call to action button. Use the color code picker if you don’t know the color code.
- Border width: Define the width of the search box border. The value is set to zero by default (no border).
- Border radius: Define the radius of the search box border if you would prefer a rounded searchbox. The value is set to zero by default (square corners).
The plugin can be used as a car hire search box in any page or post on your blog or as a search widget in your sidebar..
- PAGE O POST: If you want to show the search box in a page or post just copy the following shortcode into any page or post inside the visual editor of Wordpress: [car_hire_ionoleggioauto]
- WIDGET: If you want to show the search box as a widget in your sidebar go to ‘appearance’, ‘widgets’ and drag and drop the car hire widget to the sidebar of your choice.
If you would like to see how a a search box looks like on a post or in a sidebar please visit the links listed under Demo (item 7 of the menu) to see the plugin in action.
If you want to monetize the plugin you must register and request an affiliate ID. Without an affiliate ID we cannot properly track your commissions. Please click here to register or use the option in the menu above.
After registration do not forget to introduce your affiliate ID in the corresponding field of the plugin settings. The searchbox will work fine for non-registered sites as well, however to get paid you must use an affiliate ID otherwise to enable the plugin to track your commissions.
This plugin allows you to earn real and defined commissions, we offer:
CAR RENTAL segment commissions
We pay up to 8% for each booking made through your affiliate link.
Earned commissions can easily be tracked inside Ionoleggioauto.com Affiliate Management System.
Here you can see an example of a real report on the income of one of our affiliates (For privacy reasons we have obscured sensitive data):
If you want to see the plugin in action on a website or blog, please click one of the links below::
Visit the screenshots page to have a look at the configuration page of the plugin, to see an image of the search box implemented as a widget in a sidebar or the search box included on a standard post by using a simple short code.
You can also see a screenshot of the affiliate management system where affiliates can check the commissions generated by the bookings made by the visitors of their travel website or blog.
If you have problems with the installation or questions about the settings and the usage of the plugin feel free to contact us for support by using the support form in the menu above. If you prefer you can also send us an e-mail to email@example.com (see feedback below).
Provide us with as much information as you can, including your affiliate ID, a brief description of the problem and the URL where we can find or replicate the problem.
Please note, that this free plugin is provided ‘as is’. Nevertheless we do take bug reports seriously and we will do our best to fix each reported issue in a reasonable timespan. If deemed convenient we may decide to group issues and fix them together in future releases or updates.
Bug reports: before sending us your bug report please check the following page with bugs reported by our users and alternative solutions proposed by our development teams.
Your feedback is highly appreciated. If you have any comments or questions please use the contact form in the menu above link.